First Fiduciary’s unique investment process is instrumental in delivering superior risk-adjusted performance.
- 1. Define the Universe of Candidates
- A stock must be dividend-paying, traded on a US exchange and greater than $10 billion in market capitalization
- 2. Screen Universe
- We use a disciplined analytical approach to identify candidates for our portfolio, including screens for risk, dividend payment history and statistical cheapness.
- 3. Select Stocks
- First Fiduciary’s team-based process combines competitive evaluation, fundamental analysis and third-party research.
- 4. Construct Portfolio
- Purchase decisions are a function of conviction and risk management, and portfolios are designed to have above-average dividend yields and low betas.
- 5. Monitor Portfolio
- Stocks are subject to ongoing oversight after purchase, and our sell discipline is based on the same analytical concepts used in stock selection.
Performance + Peace of Mind